- Are you allocating the proper resources at the right places?
- Have you calculated the realistic return of investment for this new endeavor?
- Expand your operations to the heart of Europe
- Establish a long term success strategy plan for your business
- Get a deep understanding of the German market from our specialists
- Identify suitable business partners
- Optimize your sales performance by monitoring and improving your operations
- Stay competitive in the market
- Expand your portfolio
Global sourcing is the practice of sourcing from the global market for goods and services across geopolitical boundaries. Global sourcing often aims to exploit global efficiencies in the delivery of a product or service. These efficiencies include low cost skilled labor, low cost raw material and other economic factors like tax breaks and low trade tariffs.
Common examples of globally sourced products or services include: labor-intensive manufactured products produced using low-cost Chinese labor, call centers staffed with low-cost English speaking workers in the Philippines and India, and IT work performed by low-cost programmers in India and Eastern Europe. While these examples are examples of Low-cost country sourcing, global sourcing is not limited to low-cost countries.
Majority of companies today strive to harness the potential of global sourcing in reducing cost. Hence it is commonly found that global sourcing initiatives and programs form an integral part of the strategic sourcingplan and procurement strategy of many multinational companies.
Global sourcing is often associated with a centralized procurement strategy for a multinational, wherein a central buying organization seeks economies of scale through corporate-wide standardization and benchmarking.
Engaging in MarketExpansion Sourcing Solutions will help you to expand your sourcing base. Our services will allow you to focus on growing your business. A team of dedicated sourcing specialists share their knowledge of latest developments and technologies with you.
Our functional areas at a glance:
- Environmental regulations for sourcing in Gemany
- Research & Development in Germany
Our strategy solutions at a glance
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.