We collect and prepare crucial information needed to assess just how competitive your products or services are in the European market by offering a range of detailed market studies.
In this process, we analyze the current market situation in the United States, paying particular attention to information available on the competition, structures in place for distribution and on how to create a demand for specific products or services. This facilitates the ability to specifically assess the marketing and sales opportunities available for your products.
- Market size and market development
- The number of direct competitors, their size, and their places of operation
- Information on potential distribution partners
- Details on how to price products
- Product requirements specific to the US market
One of the basic tools we use for our research is the extensive information available in our databases. We also pool information from associations, government sources and the chamber of commerce networks. The information we acquire aids in building a reliable foundation for a meaningful strategy in introducing products and/or services to the US market.
Once a market study has been completed, we offer additional options as a part of our integrative range of services to facilitate your entry into the market. A large number of our customers choose our Business Partner Referral Services once we have completed a market study or are interested in our Business Representation Services, a service the chamber offers to provide correspondence functions for their company.
Should you have any additional questions you would like to discuss in more detail, it would be our pleasure to schedule a consultation meeting with no further obligation.
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Related business solutions
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.