The after-sales support provisions for a consumer can include training on the use of the product, updates for software, scheduled maintenance or provisions of materials or parts, repair and servicing or warranties for replacement in case of damage or defects.
VARIOUS TYPES OF AFTER-SALES SUPPORT
- Technical Support/Help desk: Assistance with technology merchandise like PCs, software products, mobile phones, televisions and most electrical or mechanical products
- Customer Support: Includes services that help the customer with the product Automated Customer Service: Provides assistance 24 hours a day and is available online
- Support Automation: Includes online knowledge bases like forums in which to ask questions, proactive support such as 24/7 monitoring for alarm systems, and preventative support that generates solutions through questions, logbook files or configuration changes.
After-sales support includes customer support and customer service, which is standardized by the International Customer Service Institute.
Today, after-sales support continues to be an important tool for both consumers and manufacturers. A customer expects a cost-effective and reliable after-sales support service. Manufacturers also rely on consumer satisfaction to maintain business and sales. Without a good after-sales support service, a product can be difficult to sell.
Our services at a glance:
Excellent after-sales services can help you to differentiate your company in the market and enable you to drive greater brand equity. ME.S offers customer focussed and dedicated after sales support for all your products, services and solutions sold in Germany.
MarketExpansion innovative after-sales solutions provide best-in-class services from the first customer touchpoint into the support organisation to triage, reverse logistics and repair through to the management of end-of-life products.
Our market expansion services at a glance
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related business cases
Related business solutions
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.